Sunday, January 31, 2016

George Joseph? George John?

Sitting here trying to get organized for my big trip to Salt Lake City and of course I get side-tracked. Such is the nature of genealogy and I've learned to just go with the flow...................

The flow this morning led me to quite a find, albeit a confusing one. I found my great grandfather's WWII Draft Registration Card.



Hey, wait a minute! I thought his middle name was Joseph!! So back I go through all of the documentation I have on him only to notice that this is the only document I've found that states his middle name. So where the heck did I get Joseph from?? And to make matters worse, he's a Sr, so that means I have my grandfather's middle name wrong also? Sheesh........................

On the positive side though I now know where they were living in 1942.

No comments:

Post a Comment